- Source eligible candidates.
- Accelerate recruitment process.
- Build a talent community.
- Strengthen employer branding to better attract talents.
- Retain existing employees through onboarding and orientation process.
- Receiving requests from department for new job availability.
- Creating job postings and Advertising job availability through online channels and other media.
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants.
- Organizing interviews.
- Negotiating offer.
Skill & Requirements:
MUST have at least 2-3 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal, attitude and communication skills.
- Negotiation and logic skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Judge of Character.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org