- Bachelor’s Degree from Visual Communication Design/ related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in product design, UI/UX, user research fields
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong online portfolio of past work experience and deliverables, demonstrating samples of your design deliverables (concepts/drawings, user flows/diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes) and product outcomes.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and flexibility.
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills to build trust across teams.
- Demonstrated history and familiarity with UX research techniques, like conducting usability studies, user interviews, A/B tests, etc.
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.) and knowledge of technologies (e.g., iOS, Android, Web, etc.).
- Proficiency in communicating in English, both written and verbally
- Own a feature and translate concepts into development-ready designs and user flows
- Work with developers, and stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Validate your concepts by conducting frequent user research through interviews and other methods to derive user insights and feedback
- Deliver user-focused designs that highlight product and brand characteristics and more perfect pixels design.
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to cross-functional stakeholders
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com